Book The Twenty-Fourth

The Alphabet of Manliness by Maddox

Manliness is funny. Women cook for men.

Now you don’t have to read this.

Credit where it’s due: Around about 30% of this was funny. Sadly, that leaves the other 70%…

Not without it’s laughs, but probably would have been better if I had read it while drunk and my obedient wife was cooking me some eggs. (And yes, I know it was all ironic, but that’s not always the same as being funny…)

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s